Evaluator's License

For people who are new to Cursor Node seeking to better evaluate this program.
christensenj.913

Re: Evaluator's Licence

Post by christensenj.913 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:55 am

I will be using the cursor program for league of legends mosty and maybe work it into some API / Google Docs Programming. I want better visibilty in League of Legend as I have a hard time finding the "mandatory" default League cursor now. I think there would be some cool ideas as to implementing user input via Cursor Node via API's on google doc functions. I don't know for sure what kind of Google docs script or spreadsheet functions I'd utilize Cursor Node with or if it's even compatible. If it is I will make a creative tool, again probably where user input by changing cursor forms would be recorded to perform a desired action. I.E. a particular cursor change utilizing Cursor Node could be used to trigger an API within google docs to perform a task making Cursor Node more user friendly, or merely more delightful, or something wild and off topic. This would be actually pretty cool to play with. I hope you guys read through this and get back to me. Or maybe yall are already knowledgeable with the google docs and Cursor Node, In any case I'd still like to get it functioning on league, cause I think they are stiff on cursor rules now. Thanks for your time dudes and ladies.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:16 am

Thank you for your comment christensenj.913. I have just ran a quick test in League and CursorNode is working as expected. CursorNode is a typical interactive program and does not provide an API. We may look into it in the future. Thanks. In the mean time, you are welcome to use the evaluation license.

christensenj.913

Post by christensenj.913 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:44 am

Admin wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:16 am
Thank you for your comment christensenj.913. I have just ran a quick test in League and CursorNode is working as expected. CursorNode is a typical interactive program and does not provide an API. We may look into it in the future. Thanks. In the mean time, you are welcome to use the evaluation license.
Thank you, This is a sweeet app. thanks a lot.

awsy

Post by awsy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:23 pm

this app is awesome i would like to try in lots of games which they dont allow cursors programs.
thank you guys. keep the great work.

mwalker52

Post by mwalker52 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:36 am

Hi, I am using this program for Path of Exile. It works great. I was losing my pointer before I tried this. Thanks!

ac_mez

Post by ac_mez » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:25 am

Hi,
WOnderful app.
I have been an avid Diablo 3 player for years and it was very annoying in high GR's to lose my cursor in the middle of a mob.

I'd like to evaluate this further before investing in the full version.

How do I go about doing that?
It asks me to put in a code every 10 mins or so in the middle of a game as of now :)

And thank you

AC

lapatgame

Post by lapatgame » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:04 am

Path of Exile player here :)

Soldja

Post by Soldja » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:23 pm

Greetings, I will be evaluating Heroes Of The Storm & League Of Legends.

zatoxx90

Post by zatoxx90 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:57 pm

Hi, I am using this program for Path of Exile. It works great. I was losing my pointer often before I tried this. Whould like a Evaluator's Licence please :D

Alkaline

Post by Alkaline » Fri May 01, 2020 2:02 pm

Hi, I would like an evaluator's license. I play Path of Exile.