Two-headed arrow

Welcome to the Cursor Node forums. These forums are run by the developers behind the Cursor Node program. Please feel free to join the discussions, or ask questions if you need help. We hope you will have a pleasant stay.
Krakus2000

Re: Two-headed arrow

Post by Krakus2000 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:41 pm

I sent you the screen dump to your customer support email. I also programmed the hotkeys for switching between cursors. It seems to work pretty well, with one exception so far. In SimCity 2000, I cannot use your cursor. Just to let you know. I am still learning the ropes. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:15 pm

Thanks for the screen dump. This gives me a better idea on what the problem is. Yes, the text is too small for your screen. What you need is a 2x size from standard. CursorNode currently only does 1.5x when larger panel is requested. We will look into allowing a 2x size.

The reason CursorNode isn't working for your SimCity is because SimCity is a 32/16 bit program, and CursorNode you are using is the Pure 64 bit edition. Pure 64 is designed to work only with 64bit games and apps. Although the highlighters will also work on 32 bit programs. You can enable highlighter by ticking the "Highlighter" checkbox of a CursorNode cursor.

For best coverage of games and apps, the Standard edition of CursorNode is recommended. This will give you the ability to customise cursors for SimCity 2000 and other older games.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:57 am

Version 1.22.8048 excludes the window resize cursors from being customised by default. To explicitly customise the resize cursors, the Cursor Set can be used. This version also introduces a 2x panel size option available from Panel-tab >> Panel size menu.